Azeroth Heroes Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Glorkill
https://azerotheroesurvival.iftopic.com

Make it more impossible :D Empty Make it more impossible :D

Sun 19 Jul - 23:07
So i'm writing this from my phone and can't actually see how it's gonna look like ^^

Normal Difficulty

Wave 4

Make acolytes gathering gold and building the Hall of Death ( building were they stock golds ) invulnerable. To make them vulnerable we'd have to kilk 4 big Ziggurat with lots of hp low attack but giving one different area buff such as hp regen for the closest ziggurat thorn aura for the second long distance random target slow on hit and maybe spawn a extra healer or mini boss for the 4rth with some time before it spawns. Normally you're supposed to have killed Arthas before it spawns + make it stronger everytime it spawns again please :3

Hardcore Difficulty

Extra Boss Timer and Fatal Wave

The idea is to make a timer which ends quicker than the quest of the round with the objective to kill the spawning extra boss within time. Otherwise it will spawn a fatal wave which is supposed to crush the team and maybe giving buffs to the remaining extra boss and boss wave.. Well you called it hardcore Very Happy
Il'll detail what I mean about extra bosses in the section below Smile

Impossible Difficulty

Organized waves

For those who still don't know how to prioritize in this game we'll make it a bit spicier 😉.
Waves would spawn in such a way :
1 tanky mob
2 fighters
2 range
1 healer or source of healing for mobs
1 mini boss spawning on one side of the map halftime before the troll bosses spawn ( mini boss with an aura but half hp of boss and 80% spell resist )
Then make it how you feel like about wave sending on other waves but something in this idea would be great as we'd need to prioritize the mini boss and healer Very Happy

Extra Boss

So by extra boss I meant bosses like blademaster or the sniper hero with cannon towers on Kel'Thuzad's run quest. If not killed it time it will spawn a fatal wave ( that you can normally handle if you have a mograine 10 a rez staff or peasant altar already built ) and give extra bosses mini bosses and bosses a buff that will change depending if you're in hardcore or impossible.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum